Bleach: Dark Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Dark Chapters

Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All Soul Reapers are to report to the Rukongai for the fight against Hollows. This is a critical threat level.
Ahem...Attention!
Member of the month:
~~

RP Character of the Month:
~~
Forum Mangement

Latest topics
» Color Game
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 am by Lea

» Hey DC people
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm by Ven

» Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 pm by Vanisher

» Bleach Chapter 469 Discussion
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm by Vanisher

» Layout update
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm by Ven

» How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm by Ven

» Division Captain Spot Openings - Captain - 3rd seat Test
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 pm by Ven

» How To Understand a Zanpaktou.
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:27 pm by Ven

» Hello there!!!
All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 am by Ven

Forum Button

Find us on Facebook

All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven
Admin
Ven

All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc Empty
PostSubject: All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc   All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 am

After two years of the rebuilding, captains have not been established. Though there are shinigami with high spiritual power lurking in the shadows of the Gotei. Due to the hollow's being unchecked they have began to rise up, and now they have started to attack the peaceful people of the Rukongai. Come and join in the fight against the hollows before all hope is lost.

Rules:
Respect all forum rules (Both on Bleach: Dark Chapters and Forumotion)
No Spamming here
This is an ALL RP area. No talking, unless you do it in RP.
All post must be 30 words minimum.
GM is allowed, UNLESS ENGAGING OTHER RPers.

*!!ALL MEMBERS MUST HAVE A CHARACTER PROFILE,
WITH A ZANPAKUTO, AND RANK!!*

Back to top Go down
https://bleachdc.rpg-board.net

All Member's: Hollow Invasion Arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dark Chapters :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: