Bleach: Dark Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Dark Chapters

Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All Soul Reapers are to report to the Rukongai for the fight against Hollows. This is a critical threat level.
Ahem...Attention!
Member of the month:
~~

RP Character of the Month:
~~
Forum Mangement

Latest topics
» Color Game
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 am by Lea

» Hey DC people
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm by Ven

» Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 pm by Vanisher

» Bleach Chapter 469 Discussion
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm by Vanisher

» Layout update
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm by Ven

» How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm by Ven

» Division Captain Spot Openings - Captain - 3rd seat Test
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 pm by Ven

» How To Understand a Zanpaktou.
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:27 pm by Ven

» Hello there!!!
How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 am by Ven

Forum Button

Find us on Facebook

How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ven
Admin
Ven

How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile Empty
PostSubject: How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile   How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Owners Name

Sealed State

Zanpaktou Appearance: What your zanpaktou looks like as a sword, usually a regular katana
Zanpaktou Spirit Appearance: What your zanpaktou looks like
Inner World Appearance: What the world your zanpaktou spirit lives in looks like.
Zanpakuto Name: The name of your zanpaktou, usually reveals the element of your weapon. I.E. Suna = Sand. Or Amaterasu = Blaze. You are welcome to be creative with names. No words that are 18+

Shikai

Release command: The release command for your weapon. Such as. Blaze, Amaterasu. (Relelase commands can be longer in phrase)
New zanpakuto appearance: The appearance it takes after the command of your weapon is said.
Element (if you have one) : Your zanpakuto element (can be no more than 2 elements)

Abilities

Passive/Innate Abilities: These abilties are special because they are automatically learned abilities. Such as being able to change the shape of your weapon.
Strength: List the full power of your ability. (these moves usually aren't attacks like fireballs.

Active abilties 1-3 Name This is where the name of your ability will appear.Such as Kagetuschi. The name usually implies what it will do.
Strength: List the full power of your ability. (these moves usually are attack based and cause extensive damage) The power levels descend. So Active ability one would be your weakest attack and three being the strongest.
Weakness: This is where you will describe the weakness of your attack. Such as reiatsu drainage (out of 100%; I.E. 30% out of 100%) Since one is the weakest attack its weakness would be lesser and threes would be more taxing on the body

Bankai

Release command: The release command for your weapon. Such as. Blaze, Amaterasu. (Relelase commands can be longer in phrase)
New zanpakuto appearance: The appearance it takes after the command of your weapon is said.
Element (if you have one) : Your zanpakuto element (can be no more than 2 elements)

Abilities

Passive/Innate Abilities: These abilties are special because they are automatically learned abilities. Such as being able to change the shape of your weapon.
Strength: List the full power of your ability. (these moves usually aren't attacks like fireballs.

Active abilties 1-3 Name This is where the name of your ability will appear.Such as Kagetuschi. The name usually implies what it will do.
Strength: List the full power of your ability. (these moves usually are attack based and cause extensive damage) The power levels descend. So Active ability one would be your weakest attack and three being the strongest.
Weakness: This is where you will describe the weakness of your attack. Such as reiatsu drainage (out of 100%; I.E. 30% out of 100%) Since one is the weakest attack its weakness would be lesser and threes would be more taxing on the body.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdc.rpg-board.net

How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile
Page 1 of 1