Bleach: Dark Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Dark Chapters

Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All Soul Reapers are to report to the Rukongai for the fight against Hollows. This is a critical threat level.
Ahem...Attention!
Member of the month:
~~

RP Character of the Month:
~~
Forum Mangement

Latest topics
» Color Game
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 am by Lea

» Hey DC people
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm by Ven

» Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 pm by Vanisher

» Bleach Chapter 469 Discussion
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm by Vanisher

» Layout update
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm by Ven

» How to Set Up A Zanpaktou Profile
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm by Ven

» Division Captain Spot Openings - Captain - 3rd seat Test
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 pm by Ven

» How To Understand a Zanpaktou.
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:27 pm by Ven

» Hello there!!!
Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 am by Ven

Forum Button

Find us on Facebook

Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ven
Admin
Ven

Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO Empty
PostSubject: Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO   Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:20 am

Yuudai, this is your final test, you will be given 1000 word minimum to complete this. You will battle 4 arrancar (you can space out the battle as you see fit). This is a free writing RP. You have two weeks to finish the final test. Please begin when you are ready, any questions feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdc.rpg-board.net
Vanisher

Vanisher

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO   Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:05 pm

eLLose(E-Yo-Say),an arrancar with golden brown eyes and the primary Arrancar attire popped into view via sonido,dissappearing and reappearing on the tops of buildings.The man,slender,with long blonde locks had a smirk on his face.

"Damn it.Damn it.I'll find you..Brat." thought the Arrancar.

As he vanished multiple times and reappeared in a different spot the next,the moonlight flashed on his neck,and around it,was a strange bone-like collar,with large teeth which seemed to pierce right through his skin to hold in place.

The male was no doubt an Arrancar who looked to be in his late 20's.

"Ey Shinigami!Why don't you man-up?" asked the Arrancar,though there was no evidence of another being present.

"I'm up here man." said Yuudai,sitting on a tree branch,swinging his legs back and forth,his long scarlet hair swinging left to right.
Back to top Go down
Vanisher

Vanisher

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO   Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 pm

"Finally ready to die." said eLLose,a sly smirk coming to his face before dissapearring via sonido.

"You are." thought Yuudai,as the Arrancar reappeared with his sword unsheathed and only inches from the boy's neck.

Just as the blade was less than a Centimeter from touching the boy's neck,he was gone.The boy flickered away,reappearing beside the Arrancar.

"Haien." mumbed Yuudai,sending a purple arc of energy at the Arrancar from point blank range,incenerating him from the center on out.

"And that's the end of that sad story." he thought,lowering his hand. "..First High-Level Hollow,now Arrancar..What next?" continued the boy in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H u e c o M u n d o.

"eLLose was killed." came a female's voice.

"Ha,pathetic." came a gruff masculine voice which was almost in complete contrast to the female's.

"Well,that's means it time for one of us to have a go at him.." came another male's voice,this one like that of a sly humanoid snake.

It was hard to make out the identies of the three but they were in a world between worlds for sure and most likely Arrancar.

"Well,I'm not going yet.." came the female's voice.

"Your loss.I'll finish the meal that was to big for eLLose to bite off.After all...he was the weakest of us all." came the sly voice again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO   Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuudai Sukuchi 1000 word Captaincy test PART TWO
Page 1 of 1